quarta-feira, 5 de junho de 2019

Be strong and courageous Don't be afraid; don't be discouraged. Joshua 1.9


A long days ago, I understood that when I have a few tasks to do, I didn't finish them; When I have many tasks to do, I did it.   Always with the same attitude: I will do this tasks in stages or phases, today I will do a few tasks, tomorrow I will do more tasks....  And the tomorrow never comes.

This is called "procrastination" that means the action of delaying or postponing something.

Every morning God give us a new opportunity to live. Don't wait for Monday to start the regimen, neither to go to the place that you need or doing something in that room that won't be easy to clean up.

The today's Word is "Be strong and courageous. Don't be afraid; don't be discouraged"

Without Further Ado, God bless your day.

Um comentário: